- Project type: Upgrade of 38 Lifts to DCS control.
- Commissioned by: Colliers International Pty Ltd.
Full upgrade of 34 high speed passenger lifts in two towers, with Destination Selection Control group control, 3 low speed car park lifts with DSC and two 2000kg Goods lifts with conventional control
Innovative solution included:
RGBW lighting control in all passenger lifts to enable identifiable themes (such as breast cancer awareness, blue ribbon day, ST Patrick’s Day etc) to be celebrated. This matches with the colour glass walls in the main lobby.
Contractor, Otis Elevator Company
Whitfield Rose services used
- Design Development
- Project Planning and budget forecast
- Specification documentation and Tendering
- Performance review and verification
- Project Administration
- Witnessing of equipment testing and commissioning